Thursday, September 8, 2011

-Charming Charlie-

I'm so excited about this post! I went shopping yesterday and stopped by "Charming Charlie", located at Uptown Village in Cedar Hill. They have many more locations, this just so happened to be the one I came across. So I walk into the store and immediately my soul is filled with excitement! Not only is this place filled with color, great accessories and cute clothing pieces. But it is also extremely cheap! Considering the quality of the items they sell. I bought the flats pictured above for $19.95! How awesome is that?! I was surprised to find a pair of flats that were fashionable and made of great canvas fabric for twenty bucks! Usually you could find a pair like this at Bakers or other retailers for $40 plus! The mustard color is great for the upcoming season. I can't wait to wear them and show you guys how awesome they look. As soon as I purchased them, I turned to my friend and said "These are so going on my blog!" Lol. It would be a crime to not share such a bargain with you guys. Hope you decide to visit the store and come out with the same feeling I did. Let me know if you do and share what you bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment